RSS

WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST or DINNER? RAINBOW PANCAKES

When I'm not sure what to make for a meal, I ask Canaan what he wants. Usually it's something off the wall like last week he told me he wanted 42 coconuts for dinner. Well, little man, you're allergic to coconuts and second, that's just weird. He said that's what he was going to have for dinner when we go to Hawaii. Other times he actually tells me something that is plausible. He recently asked for pink pancakes. When I was a child, my mother made us green eggs & ham for us after reading the Dr. Seuss books.


You can split your batter up into several bowls and add a few drops (or a lot) of each food coloring and also mix the food coloring colors to make orange, purple, etc. to make rainbow pancakes.

TIP: If using a measuring cup or ice cream scoop to pour the batter into the pan, remember to rinse it off between colors.

TIP 2: Serve with clear corn syrup instead of pancake or maple syrup to ensure the bright colors.

Also try Crazy Rainbow Pancakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment