RSS

WHAT WE'RE SERVING? QUINOA BAKE - gluten free

When I decided to switch to gluten free way of eating because of health reasons, I had never had quinoa and wasn't sure I'd like it. My sister in law made it when we were over there for lunch a couple of weeks ago and I loved it. 

This is an alternative to that cheesy broccoli & rice casserole that you eat at Thanksgiving...but way better!

2 C cooked quinoa (3/4 C uncooked)
3 eggs
1/4 C milk
1 C shredded zucchini
1 C shredded cheese
1/3 C chopped herbs (or dried),  your choice
1/4 C diced onion
1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
1/3 C Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 375°. 
Mix together all ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
Evenly spread into a lightly greased baking dish.
Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment