RSS

WHAT'S FOR DINNER? BLT SALAD & HOMEMADE DRESSING

If you know me, then you know I really don't enjoy eating salad. I loved eating this one so much that I ate the whole thing. 

TIP: If you have left over dressing, sub in a couple of tablespoons of dressing for the mayo & mustard in your tuna or egg salad the next day. Canaan & I loved it!

BLT SALAD &  HOMEMADE DRESSING
serves 2

salad greens
1 C sprouts
1 diced tomato
1/2 cucumber, sliced
4 slices cooked NSA bacon
1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese

Layer ingredients in a large bowl.

To make the dressing, whisk together:
1/3 C NSA mayonnaise
1/4 C milk
1 T mustard
1/2 t garlic powder
pepper to taste

Drizzle over salad or serve it on the side and serve immediately.


1 comments:

CentsLessDeals said...

Oohh I'm going to make this for dinner! the dressing sounds AWESOME and I never even thought about making my own dressing, what a money saver ;) You rock girl!!

JB

Post a Comment