RSS

TIP #47: Get those deodorant streaks off my shirt!

Even though I wear the clear deodorant gel, it inevitably will streak my blouse or shirt when putting it on. I used to get frustrated and take it right back off and stand in front of my closet for 5 minutes searching for another shirt to wear.

When Canaan was born over 2 years ago, one time this had happened shortly after and I grabbed a baby wipe since I was in a hurry. 

Simply wipe the streaks in a rubbing fashion with a fresh clean baby wipe. I've learned that since I found out by mistake that I'm not the only one who found this out by accident but wanted to share it with you. 

Using this method might also save you the heartache of having to search for another shirt especially when you're in a hurry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment