RSS

RECIPE #79: ON A DIET? 102 calories Apple Crisp

I don't know about you but I always want dessert and I shouldn't eat all the stuff I want to eat. Desserts 200 calories or less is VERY hard to come by. I like the flavored yogurts that are 100 or 110 calories but their just not very filling.

Here's a dessert that's 102 calories that's really delicious and filling. Enjoy!


DIET APPLE CRISP
serves 1

Preheat oven 400 degrees.

Place 1 apple, peeled & chopped into a baking dish (you can get 1 serving size dishes at Dollar Tree or other for $1).

Mix juice from 1/2 a lemon, 1 T water, 2 T stevia powder (I use Stevia in the Raw's baking stevia or Truvia), and a couple of dashes cinnamon. Cover the apples with the mixture.

Crush one Sea Salt or Original Melba Toast into tiny crumbs. Mix it with 1/4 t nutmeg, 1/4 t pumpkin spice and 1/4 - 1/2 t milk. Sprinkle on top of apples.

Cover with foil. Bake 20 minutes then uncover and broil for 1-2 minutes.

It's good and I wanted to drink a whole glass of the juice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment