RSS

WHAT WE'RE MAKING? HOW TO MAKE FORT or TENT KIT as a birthday or Christmas gift - ALL ITEMS FROM DOLLAR TREE - DIY







All these items, I found at our local dollar tree, except for the old sheet, and I bought that vintage children's flat sheet at a local thrift store for $1, washed it and viola! I made this Fort Kit for $11 total.










First buy a "Knapsack"

Print out what you want your "knapsack" to say using Word or other program on your computer. I printed it on cardstock so that when I used a Sharpie to trace it, it wouldn't bleed through but you can also put a piece of cardboard or plastic in between as well.


Now fill with different items you find at Dollar Tree that fit with your theme. 

Examples:
Flashlight, glow sticks, candy, popcorn, hot chocolate, clamps or clothespins, rope, children's books, coloring book, markers or crayons, games, lip balm, etc. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment