RSS

WHAT WE'RE COOKING? GARLIC PAN FRIED CHICKEN with APPLE LEMON SAUCE

Day 14 of our Freezer/Pantry Challenge and I was just throwing things together to make a nice but easy dish for my family. I definitely didn't expect that everyone wanted seconds and thirds. I'm very happy I made a little extra since that's what the 2 year old and 5 year old asked for lunch today.

4 boneless skinless chicken breast OR 8 tenders
1/2 C flour
1/4 C butter
2 T minced garlic
1 C apple juice
2 T lemon juice
1/2 t pepper

Coat chicken with flour. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and garlic. Cook approx 8 minutes on both sides turning once. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Add apple juice, lemon juice and pepper to skillet. Stir and scrape bottom to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Bring to boil and cook 10 minutes until reduced to about half a cup. Pour over chicken and serve immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment